Klook.com

Monday, December 30, 2019

Seems like Nayeon's stalkers are actually twins


That's insane

[+130][-8]

1. [+86][-2] They came to Korea on October and roamed around Twice's dorm, the places Twice did live-broadcasts, the cafe Twice went to, etc and asked people if they've seen Nayeon before. They came back again on December, saying they would find Nayeon in two months. They also claimed that they're dating Nayeon. They left some posts in a website saying that they're going to South Korea to find their girlfriend... But it seems like they're twins, looking at that picture. 

2. [+70][-21] I know this is a very serious matter but for a second I thought they were The Sims

3. [+62][-2] I get goosebumps all over my body whenever I see them;; I hope nothing bad will happen to Nayeon.

4. [+50][-2] They're from Germany and the stalker is the youngest one. He arrived in South Korea with his brother not too long ago. They were also seen in the airport today, I bet JYP sent more bodyguards in order to protect the girls. They roamed around Cheongdam-dong, going inside the stores and asking whether if the people there have seen Nayeon or not. They also went to JYP Ent. and personally met the staffs, that's what they said in their social media. They say that they're not a stalker or a fan, they're committed to marry Nayeon--

5. [+36][-2] That's so freaking terrible. Seriously, though. I'm not Nayeon herself or her fan, but this freaks me out a lot.

trazy.com