Klook.com

Monday, December 30, 2019

TVXQ's Changmin reported to be in a relationship with a non-celebrity... The love life of a Hallyu star


He met his girlfriend through a mutual friend and shared mutual feelings. Their friends are aware and supportive of their relationship.


-Out of all sudden? I would understand it if his girlfriend was a celebrity, but she's not. Why bother releasing an article about it? They've been dating quietly and this seems like a TMI for usㅠㅠ Anyway, be happy!

-He's already at the age to date and be in relationships...

-I hope they're happy!! And I also hope the media to protect her privacy, since she's not a celebrityㅠㅠ

-I personally think it would be the best for Changmin to report it himself... I feel like celebrities are losing their privacy as the time passes by...

-I hope they're happy, but I don't think reporters should be releasing articles when his girlfriend is not a celebrity...

-I'm happy for Changmin but I think this article was unnecessary... Not to mention that his girlfriend is not a celebrity.

-I'm happy for both of them but I don't want to know anything about his private life unless if he talks about it himself.

-Is it okay to release articles like this? His girlfriend is not a celebrityㅜㅜ Please respect their privacy.

-Changmin-ah, I hope you're happy...
trazy.com