Klook.com

Monday, December 30, 2019

The type of make up that gets divided opinion: Matte vs Dewy

1. Always set your make up with powder, matte finish

2. Powder makes your face dry, dewy finish


-I like matte finish but it makes my face texture stands out, so I usually don't set my make up with powderㅠㅠ

-Dewy finish. I only set my face around my hair line. 

-I do both, depends on the condition of my skin that day.

-Matte finish. My face is super oily, I have to set it with powder in order to survive the day. 

-Setting my make up with powder helps a lot in covering my pores.

-My foundation will crack and get cakey as hell if I don't set it with powder, I hate it.

-My face is super dry so I don't set it with powder...

-Never really tried 'baking' my face. I just put a thin layer of foundation and that's it/

-Matte finish for me because I have super large pores.

-I only set my face with powder on the area I contourㅋㅋ It'll mess up if I don't/

-Matte finish makes me look older than I actually amㅠㅠ

-Matte finish with no doubt. I hate it when my hair gets stuck in my face.

-Matte finish because my face is super oily

-I love matte finish but my skin is really dry so I don't really get to choose...

-I don't know a lot about make up, I usually just put on a thin layer of foundation and let it be.

trazy.com