Klook.com

Sunday, December 29, 2019

The couples that Dispatch exposed on January 1st through the years

2013 - Rain and Kim Taehee

2014 - Lee Seunggi and Yoona

2015 - Lee Jungjae and Lim Seryung

2016 - Xia Junsu and Hani

2017 - Nothing exposed due to political issues

2018 - GDragon and Lee Jooyeon

2019 - Kai and Jennie

Who's next?


-F*ck this, stop it...

-Please stop this kind of shit, I'm not even curiousㅠㅠ

-I wonder why they always expose idol couples and not actors/actresses? 

-I feel sorry for the celebrities who got exposed by Dispatch...

-I'm so freaking afraid for January 1st to come...

-F*ck you, just let them live;; Stop invading their privacy.

-Thanks for reminding me of this. I have totally forgotten about this.

-Let them be, you f*cker. So what if idols date? I don't care if my biases are in relationship or whatsoever, I don't even want to know. It's none of my business.

-Eat shit, Dispatch.

-Just put yourself in their shoes. What if someone stalk you and invade your privacy like that? Just the thought of that gets goosebumps all over my body.

-I'm so f*cking afraid, I hope they won't expose my idolsㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh God, I seriously hope they would stop doing thisㅠㅠ It stresses me a lotㅠㅠ

-Kai is really charming. He used to date Krystal too, didn't he? I mean, Krystal and Jennie. Oh sweet God.

-Kai and Jennie are dating?

-I feel bad for those celebrities. This topic will always be brought up in the news even if they break up...

-I just heard about Kai and Jennie, are they still dating?
trazy.com