Klook.com

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Johnny Jr.'s sub-unit Snow Man suspected of plagiarizing NCT U's The 7th Sense MV
















Snow Man from Avex

Another group under the same company was also under fire for plagiarizing another Japanese idol groups







-Hmm... I can't really tell...

-That's such a pityㅠㅠㅠ It really does look like NCT U's MV...

-I kept thinking about how the MV reminded me of Kpop MV as I watched it, it gives off NCT and VIXX's vibes to me. That one scene with the guy inside a clear box is totally the same, especially with the plants and stuffsㅋㅋㅋ Don't the feel embarrassed if they're being that obvious copying somebody else's work?

-You're lowkey promoting them by posting stuffs like this...

-I knew right, it reminded me of The 7th Sense as soon as I watched it. I thought it was just me, since I'm an NCTzen.

-Got7 also has that scene with that clear box thingy in one of their MVs...

-I purposely don't watch their MV because I think this is how they promote their group...

-How many groups out there plagiarizing NCT now?

-I wonder if their MV director is Korean...

-I'm so freaking curious of their MV but I don't want to help them out by increasing their views...

-I'd say the teasers give off similar vibes, but the MV is totally different...

-I think they're just using some Kpop MVs as references... Isn't this considering as noise marketing?

-The red lighting + box with plants. Anyone can tell this is plagiarism...

-NCT sure does get plagiarized a lot, not only by Japanese idol groups but also from Korean and Chinese idol groups. What the heck.



trazy.com