Klook.com

Sunday, December 29, 2019

EXO's D.O today








-Oh God, he's so adorable. Look at his cheeksㅠㅠㅠ

-He's so f*cking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like an actual babyㅠㅠ

-It's very heart-warming to see such sight...

-He looks really youthful...

-The shape of his head is so freaking round, it drives me insaneㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks cuter during his military serviceㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Why does he have to look that adorable;;

-He looks so cute. How is it possible for him to look younger as the time passes by?ㅠㅠ

-He uses the lighstick to push his glasses upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The combination of beanie and glasses makes him look so freaking lovelyㅠㅠ

-He still looks handsome even with his hair shaved like that...

-Do Kyungsoo is seriously so cute... He looks so soft, I want to squish his cheeksㅋㅋㅋ

-Why does the shape of his head look that beautifulㅋㅋㅋ I didn't expect that at all...

-The way he pushes his glasses up using the lightstick got me weakㅋㅋㅋ I'm not a fan but I have to admit that he's adorable

-His head is so round, it's cute...
trazy.com