Klook.com

Monday, December 30, 2019

Compare the way these staffs check the passports, do you still think that lady has done nothing wrong?


Dahyun tried to cover her passport with her hand, she even yanked the passport from the staff's hand. 
I think both that staff and also the people who took advantage of that moment and leaked her personal information are the one to blame here.


-Is it her first time dealing with a celebrity?

-I'm not a fan but this pisses me offㅋㅋㅋ It's not like you can change and personalize your personal information so that it won't be a big deal once it got leaked. What's wrong with that staff? 

-Now that I see it, the staff is the one to blame. Didn't she receive proper training before she starts working there?

-It outrages me to see how she shows no effort to cover Dahyun's passport even after Dahyun herself tried to cover it with her hands

-Dahyun had to cover her passport with her own hands twice. I wonder what was inside that staff's mind.

-I have never seen any staffs checking passports like that...

-First of all, she obviously knows that Dahyun is a celebrity. Second, there's a bunch of cameras right in front of her eyes. She should've been more careful, it's not even that hard.

-That's dumb. I'm not a fan of Twice or Dahyun but this pisses me off.

-I see, that's probably why my idol always covers their passports during the checking in the airport.

-Who trained her?

-That's very careless and thoughtless of her...

-Dahyun tried to cover her passport and yet that staff didn't do anything and kept on exposing the passport to the whole world, it's so frustrating.

-If she didn't do that on purpose, she would've covered it right after Dahyun tried to cover the passport with her hand.
trazy.com