Klook.com

Monday, December 30, 2019

This post about Wendy is making me tear up

Our Seungwanie is a kind person...

She was watching from the side and quickly ran towards the Jenga in case it would fall towards Irene's direction

웬디 이거 보면 눈물나 | 인스티즈

웬디 이거 보면 눈물나 | 인스티즈

웬디 이거 보면 눈물나 | 인스티즈

This one was from Knowing Brother, Red Velvet got a punishment and Wendy hugged the other 4 members so that they wouldn't get splashed by the flour
웬디 이거 보면 눈물나 | 인스티즈

웬디 이거 보면 눈물나 | 인스티즈

웬디 이거 보면 눈물나 | 인스티즈

Seulgi participated in one of competitions in ISAC alone, so Wendy, despite not participating in the competition, came to support her in case Seulgi would feel lonely. 
웬디 이거 보면 눈물나 | 인스티즈

웬디 이거 보면 눈물나 | 인스티즈

Our kind and reliable Wan-ie, why did that thing had to happen to our babyㅠㅠ That aches my heart so bad. I hope our snowflake-like baby will get well really soon, I will be rooting for her.
웬디 이거 보면 눈물나 | 인스티즈

웬디 이거 보면 눈물나 | 인스티즈


-That Jenga bricks look so dangerous and yet she ran towards it without any hesitationㅠㅠ I'm tearing up...

-I'm not a fan but this aches my heart really bad. She's flawless both from her talents and personality, she's really precious

-Wow... This post is very saddeningㅠㅠ I can't wait to see Red Velvet performing as a full team with Wendy againㅠㅠ

-I can't believe SBS had the guts to hurt our angelㅠㅠ

-I hope recovers quickly, I'm sending my prayers to herㅠㅠ

-I literally cried when I first heard the news of her getting injuredㅠㅠ

-She's got a really warm heart...

-She's literally an angelㅠㅠ Seungwan, get well soonㅠㅠ

-How is it possible for a human to be like that? She must be an angelㅠㅠ

-I wonder why did such terrible thing have to happen to an angel like her...

-I miss my precious Seungwan...

-I hope she gets all the happiness and love in this world, she deserves it...

-I miss you, my angel. I hope to see you soon<3

-I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you...ㅠㅠ
trazy.com