Klook.com

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Hyuna gets collarbone piercings




-She looks so fucking cool...

-Oh, Goshㅠㅠㅠ That looks so painful

-What if it gets stuck on her bra straps or clothes? That'd be really painful

-It suits Hyuna really well, they look pretty

-It looks cute but I bet it hurts a lot... A loser like me will never dare to try that out

-H... How is that even possible?

-Hul... The piercing on my ears hurt a lot when my hair gets stuck in it, I can't believe how painful this one is. It hurts me just by looking at it.

-The scar it left will probably never fade away. The hole it left wouldn't be able to get smaller, would it?

-A friend of mine has 4 of collarbone piercings and it gives me pain just to look at itㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm sure they didn't pierce right on her bone, right...?

-Then how does she take shower...?

-I would never know that it's possible to have piercings on your collarbone if it wasn't for Hyuna

-I got goosebumps right at the second I saw it, it looks so painfulㅠㅠ

-That looks so fucking painful...
trazy.com