Klook.com

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Was survival show Finding Momoland also rigged as well?


Finding Momoland was an Mnet's survival show that aired for 2 months from July 2016. Before Finding Momoland, Mnet also had another survival show which involved the viewers in selecting the debuting members, Sixteen, which later debuted as Twice. Double Kick Ent. (Now known as MLD Ent.) sent 10 of their trainees and had some well-known producers as their judges for the show. The final debuting members were selected based on the judge (60%), online voting (20%), and live audience voting (20%).

Momoland's Daisy reveals, "When I was eliminated from the show, the company contacted me and arranged a meeting for the next day. They said my eliminations didn't matter and I was originally planned to debut in Momoland. I was offered to join the group after the end of Momoland's debut promotions." She continues, "After I got eliminated, the staff came in and told me they already had plans set out for me so I didn't need to worry about anything". Later, Daisy debuted as an additional member of the group during Wonderful Love promotions, 6 months after Momoland's debut.

MLD Ent. responds to Daisy's statement, saying, "It's true we offered Daisy to join the group as an additional member. We did it because she agreed to. We made adjustments to strengthen the lacking structure of the group"

That wasn't the only problem, Daisy also exposes that MLD Ent. also burdens the production fee of the survival shows on the members. She says, "From my inactive period in 2016 until after I debuted in 2017, I had a loan of 70 million KRW. It's said to be the production fee of Finding Momoland. We (the members) share the total of the whole fee and pay it with our personal money. I dreamed of debuting in an idol group. I thought such thing (paying for survival show's production fee) was a normal thing"

MLD Ent. also responds to this statement, saying "We explained about the production fee to the members. They signed the contracts and there were no problems about that"


-CJ Ent. needs to stop producing survival shows...

-They claimed to produce 'survival shows', but in reality, they made the girls pay for the producing fee. It's like Momoland's members paid (Mnet) to debut.

-Oh Gosh, I feel really bad for Daisyㅠㅠ

-Rather than the rigging, the fact that they made the members pay for the production fee is worseㅠㅠ 

-They're telling the idols to pay for the show's production fee?? Whoa, that's insane

-Oh Gosh, they're so full of shit...

-I think the survival shows that Mnet has produced so far are all rigged...

-Does that mean Momoland couldn't get their income for a while since their debut because their income was used to pay for the production fee??

-MLD Ent. must be the dumbest company on earth after TS Ent...

-I feel so bad for Momoland's members... Not to mention that Yeonwoo is still in that company even after leaving the group.

-MLD Ent. is bigger trash than Mnet...

-Whoa, are they mafia or what??

-At first, I didn't understand why the main vocal and visual of the group, Taeha and Yeonwoo, left the group. But after seeing this news, I could totally understand.

-What's the use of having a company if they're telling the trainees to pay for the production fee?
trazy.com