Klook.com

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

What if your boyfriend was an idol's fansite master?

A female idol's fansite master, while at that


-As long as he's not a sasaeng. I probably would follow him taking pictures of that idol around. 

-Not exactly into it, but as long as he doesn't have debt, I wouldn't hate it either

-It's his hobby, I don't have any rights to interfere in it. As long as it doesn't bother his time with me, his personal life, and also his work. Also as long as he likes it, I will be rooting for him. 

-I probably would ask him to take pictures of my biases as wellㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't really like the idea of it...

-As long as he's not a sasaeng and doesn't take sexually explicit pictures, I don't care

-As long as he keeps his boundaries, it doesn't matter. I like male idols as well, anyway.

-I like the idea of it! It means that he takes really good pictures

-Hmm... I would break up with him instantly.

-I think it would be really coolㅋㅋ But it would be emotionally exhausting for me if he's too busy following the idol around

-It doesn't matter at all to me

-Oh, it would be really great since I'm also an idol's fansite master as wellㅋㅋㅋ

-It would be nice to have him as a friend, not as a boyfriend.

-Depends on how he likes or sees that idol...
trazy.com