Klook.com

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

BTS has saved several lives in Europe

A: I knew BTS from Youtube during my hardest time, I was feeling very suicidal at the time. But after knowing BTS, everything got better. 

B: BTS saved me. I had a really difficult time last year, but JHope made my life so much better. I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm JHope

C: Why do you like BTS?
D: Because they saved us. Their dreams came true and it gave us the hope that our dreams can come true as well. They gave us power, and they're also very humble.


-BTS also saved my life

-I really like BTS' songs

-I gained strength because of BTSㅠㅠ

-BTS also helped me survive the darkest time of my life. I don't know how my life would be if I hadn't known BTS.

-Not only in Europe, BTS also saved my life. I really wanted to die, but I'm still alive and it's because of BTS.

-My view of life has became so much different after I knew BTS. Every time I'm feeling down or upset, I would watch videos of them and hearing their laughs make me feel so much better. 

-It's such a nice thing to know that BTS has positively affected people all over the world with their impact. Let's stay together for a really really long time!

-I'm not a fan but I really really like BTS! Thanks for this positive post, OPㅎ

-I'm not a fan but I find comfort in BTS' songs. There are a lot of times where their songs help me to feel so much better. 

-BTS motivated me to never stop dreaming, and now I have achieved that dream of mine.

-My life sucks and full of shit but I can't die. I have to witness all of their stages and performances. 
trazy.com