Klook.com

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Haseul to take temporary hiatus due to anxiety disorder symptoms


Blockberry Creative announces that Haseul has been showing anxiety disorder symptoms and recently visited a hospital to get examinations and treatments. They have come to a decision for Haeseul to take some time to focus on her recovery and that LOONA will continue their next promotions as 11 members. 


1. [+45][-1] Stay healthyㅠㅠ

2. [+28][-0] I hope she recovers and comes back with brighter shine than ever. I will always support her no matter what, I'm hoping to see her soon. 

3. [+21][-0] We're fine with it, I just hope that she will always be healthyㅠㅠ I love you<3 Let's meet again soon

4. [+19][-0] Come back when you're fully recovered:) I am always grateful for your existence, Haseul-ah.

5. [+18][-3] Haseul-ah, you have to be healthyㅠㅠ We will always be waiting for you, we love you
trazy.com