Klook.com

Monday, April 8, 2019

Twice unveils three photo teasers for their upcoming comeback





-Jihyo is f*cking gorgeous, she's driving me crazy...

-The teasers somehow look like Japanese magazines from the 90s...

-Wow, they look so beautiful anyway...

-Hul, please tell me it's for their Korean comeback!! I'm really looking forward to it, the girls are so pretty...ㅠㅠ

-There is one member who looks like a model in these teasers and after paying close attention, it's Jeongyeon...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm looking forward to their comeback!

-Chaeyoung's clothes look edited in the second picture...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, f*ck they're so f*cking beautiful...

-I guess I"m the only one who finds the teasers are beautiful...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Momo is so pretty...

-The teasers look so so, but the girls look beautiful...

-These pictures look like they're from a high-end fashion magazine... I wonder what type of song they're coming up this time...ㅠㅠ I love you, Twice...

-N... Nayeon's outfits, though...

-Jihyo looks gorgeous in the last picture...
trazy.com