Klook.com

Monday, April 8, 2019

Yeo Jingoo's Instagram update (ft. BTS' Jungkook)


'From JK (Jeon Jungkook) to JG (Yeo Jin Goo)'

Last slide: 'From BTS'g Jungkook. Yeo Jingoo's friend'

Such a heart-warming sight to look at~

theqoo

-Hul... What kind of combination is this? It's making my heart flutter...

-Can both of them be mine...

-I just found out that they were the same age and also friends...

-Jingoo's friend, Jungkook...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's so adorable...

-Do they know each other...? That is very unexpected, but I love it...

-Can any of Jungkook or Jingoo's fans tell me how did they know each other...?

-Whoa, this is crazy... Jungkook did all of this, that's so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-This friendship is really fascinating...ㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe Jungkook sent all of those for Jingoo...

-Look at how witty our Jungkook-ie is...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Judging from Jingoo's clothes, it seems like Jungkook sent two different trucks on the same day... They're so cute...

-Jingoo... Marry... Me...

-I had no idea Jingoo is actually friends with our Kookie... This is a really heart-warming sight to look at...

-They're friends... But why am I smiling from ear to ear like crazy...?

-What kind of interaction is this...? Both of my Oppas are actually close friends...? This is so great....
trazy.com