Klook.com

Monday, April 8, 2019

The gif of BTS' teaser for their upcoming song that becomes in talk

He is facing the front

vs

He is facing the back

ShinyUnrealisticBengaltiger
It's really similar to this gif which was really popular back then

The answer is that he's facing the back!
This screen capture was from the same scene, but with extra brightness


-Hul, it looks like he turns to face the front...

-No matter how I look at it, it looks like he's facing the front...

-So you're saying that is his backside...??? What is this...

-Hul, he wasn't facing the front...?

-Do you have any gif of the same scene but with extra brightness...? I'm so sure that he's facing the front in that gif...

-What... I have seen the screen capture with the extra brightness but it still looks like he's facing the front to me...

-What about that gif of the girl...? Is she rotating to the left or right...?

-But who is that member anyway...? I can't even tell who he is...

-Jimin turns his body first before his head... That's why it looks like he's facing the front when he's actually facing the back...

-I was so sure that he was facing the front...

-It depends on how I look at it... When I first saw it, I thought he was facing the back. But I stared at the gif for a little bit longer and it looks like he was facing the front, it's so fascinating...

-I am very confused...

-Look at his hair... Isn't he facing the front..?
trazy.com