Klook.com

Monday, April 8, 2019

IZONE's Nako seems to be losing a lot of confidence lately

Nako: Hello!
Fan: I was really surprised when I saw you on the Show-Con...
Nako: Why??
Fan: I thought you were a fairy
Nako: I'm not...ㅋㅋㅋ
Fan: I really love your voice!
Nako: I don't (She sounds really stern that I thought I did something wrongㅠㅠ)
Fan: Whyㅠㅠ Everytime I listen to HKT's songs, I can only hear Nako's voice...
Nako: I hate that. My voice is also the only thing I can hear when I listen to those songs.
Fan: I really love Hayaokuri Calendar...ㅠㅠ
I just told her I love her voice and moved over

The post it
Q: Nako's score about herself
A: Singing skills -> 0 
Cuteness -> 25
Sexiness -> 0
Love for Wizone -> 100


-Nako is really cute though...ㅠㅠ

-The way she answers 100 for her love for Wizone somehow makes my heart break a little bit...ㅠㅠㅠ

-No... She's not that bad... I hope she would gain confidence...

-What happened?ㅠㅠ

-I love Nako so much, she's beautifulㅠㅠㅠ Hang in there, Nako!

-Why Nako...ㅠㅠ Nako, please don't be sad...ㅠㅠㅠ

-What happened?ㅠㅠ Nako-ya, you're doing really great right now...

-I personally love Nako's voice the most!! I think her voice is very beautiful and unique!

-I hope she would only think of positive things in the future... Fighting, Nako!!

-This breaks my f*cking heart, f*ck...ㅠㅠㅠ

-She's a great singer, she has a great pronunciation and is also great at dancing, though...

-Nako-ya, what's going on?ㅠㅠ I'm rooting for you, I love you...

-No, Nako.. You're a great dancer. You may be short, but that's your charm...

-We all live with insecurities, I guess...

-Nako, you're a fairy!
trazy.com