Klook.com

Monday, April 8, 2019

The dancing skill of an actively promoting idol that could be in the top 3 of the whole industry

IZONE's Chaeyeon






Random play dance of male and female idols' songs

Random play dance of male idols' songs

People have different preferences, but she could be mentioned as one of the top three dancers in the industry.

(go to the original link for more gifs)

-I f*cking agree, I personally she's the Top One in terms of dancing...

-I can't think of any other idols who are better than her in terms of dancing...

-I agree... Even her hair dances along with her...

-The way she controls her hair...ㅋㅋ She dances in a very soft yet powerful way. It's very fascinating...

-She's a really great dancer... I hope she would film a lot of dance covers...

-I somehow think she's an octopus because of how flexible her body is...

-The more I pay attention to her hair, the more fascinating it looks... I mean, how is that even possible..?ㄷㄷ 

-She's a really great dancer...

-She looks very beautiful when she dances... No matter how many people dance with her, she's the only one I can see...

-She's different than the other idols... How is it possible to dance in a beautiful way like that...?

-My wish is to see Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong do a collaboration stage... Maybe a dance battle...?

-She was born with the talent, and on top of that, she puts effort on what she's doing. It makes a really great combo...

-I would say she's the Top One and I'm not even her fan...
trazy.com