Klook.com

Monday, April 8, 2019

Jonghyun's older sister sings a song for him

Jonghyun - Happy Birthday



-She has a really great voice...

-Hul, she's a great singer... It runs in the family...

-I'm tearing up right now...ㅠㅠㅠ Happy birthday, Jonghyun-ah...ㅠㅠ

-Her voice color sounds similar to Jonghyun's... I guess it's because they're siblings...

-Jonghyun-ah, happy birthday! Anyway, his sister is a really great singer...

-Oh Gosh... I'm crying so hard that I can't bring myself to finish listening to it...

-Jonghyun-ah, I miss you even more today...

-They give off the same vibes when they sing...ㅠㅠㅠ Happy birthday Jonghyun-ah!

-Our Jjong, happy birthday!!

-I think that's how Jonghyun would've sounded like if he was a woman...

-I feel really emotional right now... Happy birthday, Jonghyun...

-Jonghyun-ah, you're listening to this, aren't you! Happy birthday!!

-Hello Jonghyun! Happy birthday!! You have to know that the weather today is very niceㅎㅎ I love you!

-It's my first time hearing his sister singing, she sounds great... Happy birthday, Jonghyun!

-I tear up just by reading the title... I don't think I can play the video...ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com