Klook.com

Monday, April 8, 2019

BTS' teaser for their upcoming song Boy With Luv feat Halsey






-What's with V's expression... My heart just skipped a beat...

-I think it's not easy to come up with new things everytime they have a comeback, but they nail it and that's really amazing...

-Crazy... Halsey is going to feature in their song...

-I love the title... I'm really looking forward to their song...

-I can't wait to listen to the song...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I can already feel the song is going to be a bop...

-Wow, this is beyond my expectation...

-I already love the song...

-I thought Halsey was Lee Hyori at first...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't wait for Friday to come...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Jungkook's voice sounds really great...

-Oh, I'm really looking forward to it... Especially since I'm a huge fan of the color pink!

-I can't get the song off of my head...

-Wow, I am trembling so hard right now...

-Boy in Luv... Boy with Luv... I'm looking forward to it!
trazy.com