Klook.com

Monday, April 8, 2019

Spoiler of EXO's Hawaii pictorial
















-Suho looks really handsome, he looks like 007 Agent...

-F*ck, Xiumin and Suho look really handsome... Oppa, you can have me I'm all yours...

-I can't believe their stylists are dressing them in turtlenecks even in Hawaii...ㅋ

-So f*cking handsome, as expected from EXO...

-Am I the only one who thinks all of them look bothered by the sun...?

-Can someone tell me when was this pictorial taken...?

-Suho looks like my future husband...ㅠㅠ

-Suho looks like King...

-They look like they're attending a wedding in Hawaii...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They couldn't even open up their eyes because of the sun...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul, this is crazy. I'm in love.

-Kai looks really cool in the last picture...

-Hul, when did they took these pictures...? They all look so hot...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Xiumin is so f*cking handsome...

-Suho. F*ck. He's so f*cking handsome...
trazy.com