Klook.com

Monday, April 8, 2019

I don't know why but Irene gets a lot of hate comments under this video


I seriously don't know the reasons why, she gets a lot of hate comment for being 'rude' in this video.
First of all, people call her having the 'princess disease' because she wraps herself with a blanket.


-What's wrong with that video...?

-I think it's just that she originally has a chic facial expression... I don't think she's rude...

-What...? Just because a blanket...?

-I watched the whole video and I don't see anything problematic from it...

-'Princess Disease'? She's a princess...

-She looks like a fairy...

-But why, though...? Because she looks really beautiful...?

-She looks so cute with pig tails... And I don't see anything wrong with her facial expression...

-She looks gorgeous... So when is Red Velvet going to have a comeback...?

-One thing I can totally see from this video is that Irene is so f*cking beautiful....

-Irene often gets misunderstanding for looking 'rude' or 'mad' whenever she has her poker face on... 

-Those haters are sick...

-She looks beautiful... And also tired...

-The only thing that crossed my mind was, 'Ah... She looks cold'

-It bothers me a lot that the height of her pigtails are different...ㄷㄷㄷ

-Being pretty must be a crime...
trazy.com