Klook.com

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Tiffany does a 'fuck you' signature in her performance




-She looks so cool..

-That is something very common to do in America...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wouldn't mind it if she does that even in South Korea...

-I didn't really like her at first, but she seems to be very happy on stage... I changed my mind and started liking her after seeing her in person...

-Seems like the lyrics actually say 'fuck you', that's why she does that...

-The lyrics actually say 'fuck you', you idiots... Just shut your mouth if you know nothing, look at you trying to drag Tiffany down for no reasons...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You guys don't even know the actual situation in the gif... It's not a big deal...

-Is that Tiffany from Girls Generation...?

-She looks so f*cking cute... I scrolled down with a big grin on my face only to see the comment section filled with bullshit...

-Do you guys even know that there's this singer named Lily Allen? She has a song titled 'Fuck You'..

-She looks really hot there...

-It's not a big deal to do that in America, why are you guys making such a big deal of it...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She just looks really cool in my eyes...

-I don't think it's something that she should be getting hated for...
trazy.com