Klook.com

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Cha Eunwoo is suspected of suffering from hair loss



'Both of my grandfathers are suffering from hair loss. Now that this is brought up to the controversy, I think I need to take care of my hair really well now'


-Cha Eunwoo would still look handsome even if he's bald...

-I would still love Cha Eunwoo even if he goes bald..

-Cha Eunwoo is Cha Eunwoo...

-Yeah, but he's Cha Eunwoo...

-Let Cha Eunwoo live, you all...

-He can get hair implants anyway, so...

-Eunwoo-ya, how is it possible for you to still look handsome even when you're being filmed from such angle...

-I had no idea hair loss actually runs in the family...

-He has that face, hair won't be such a big deal for him...

-Seems like haters got nothing to hate about him...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If it gets worse, he can just get some hair implants. Problem solved.

-It's okay, he can just wear wig. It's Cha Eunwoo, people!!

-It's okay. I'm currently suffering from hair loss as well.. My hair falls out like.. a lot..

-So what..? He's Cha Eunwoo...

-Eunwoo-ya, I will buy you great wigs to wear...

trazy.com