Klook.com

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

How could someone name a person 'Lemon';;;

Kim Lemon

아니 사람이름이 레몬일수가 있나;; | 인스티즈
For your information, we're twinsㅎㅎㅎ
Our names are Lemon and Lime

아니 사람이름이 레몬일수가 있나;; | 인스티즈
'How could someone name a person 'Mango'? F*ck'


-Hul... That actually sounds pretty...

-I know this...ㅋㅋㅋ These twins decide to change their name to Lemon and Lime for a joke...ㅋㅋㅋ But she was the only one who actually changed her name to Lemon, her sister didn't change her name to Lime...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Pineapple..? I think I've heard someone who's named Pineapple...

-Even her username is Kim Lemon...ㅋㅋㅋ I thought she was just using a nickname but it's actually her real name...

-I have never thought Kim Lime is a pretty name before...

-My nephews' names are Seol Le Im and Seol Le Oh (설레다/Seol Le Da: Heart-flutter)

-My brother has friends who are named Hanyang and Seoul...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And their cousins' names are Lee Click and Lee Mail (이메일 -> Email)

-Hul.. That somehow sounds very cute...

-My friend has nephews named Choi Go Da and Choi Go Ya (최고/Chwe Go -> The best)

-If I had triplets, I would name them Haneul (Sky), Byul (Star), and Bada (Sea)!

-There are these triplets I know, their names are Haneul (Sky), Hayan (White), and Hana (One).. I think their names sound really prettyㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com