Klook.com

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Do men's jaws always get sharp like this?


남자들 다 이렇게 턱선 잡힘?? | 인스티즈
'I don't know but they're so f*cking handsome'

남자들 다 이렇게 턱선 잡힘?? | 인스티즈

남자들 다 이렇게 턱선 잡힘?? | 인스티즈


-I agree so much...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're really handsome..

-They grew up really well...

-Jungkook, though. I have always been a fan since his debut, he always seems like the golden maknae and baby in my eyes. It shocks me really hard to see his comparison pictures like that, it just shows how well he grew up.. I somehow feel like an aunt now...

-There are only two people in those pictures, right...? Not four...?

-Aren't they too handsome to be real...?

-How old were they when they first debuted...?
 ㄴJungkook was 17 and V was 19!

-Sihyuk's flower garden... They grew up really well, seriously...

-I'm tearing up...ㅠㅠㅠ

-They're really handsome...

-Does anyone have the original pictures...?

-When did they grow up...ㅠㅠㅠ

-They really do look adorable when they were younger...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I totally agree with the best comment!! They're so f*cking handsome...

-Wow... I can't help but admire...
trazy.com