Klook.com

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Kim Minjoo's part in Violetta





-Wow, she's the one...

-She's so freaking gorgeous...

-I personally think she's the most beautiful woman in this whole world...

-Is she really a human...? How is it possible for a human to be that gorgeous...?

-I literally got goosebumps at her parts because she looks very beautiful in it...ㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so gorgeous that it makes you wonder if she's a real human...

-Minju Unnie owns this Violetta era... She's seriously so cool...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I just want the people all over this world to acknowledge her beauty~~

-I literally gasped for air when I first saw these gifs...

-She's driving me crazy... She's gorgeous...

-She gets more and more beautiful as the time passes by...

-F*ck, she's so f*cking beautiful...

-Are you sure she's not a fairy...?

-Kim Minjoo, let's get married. I promise to treat you well...

-She really is beautiful.. She's charming..
trazy.com