Klook.com

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Blackpink finally has more than 13 tracks after 4 years since their debut


1. Whistle (TEDDY)
2. Boombayah (TEDDY)
3. Playing with Fire (TEDDY)
4. Stay (TEDDY)
5. As If It's Your Last (TEDDY)
6. Ddu Ddu Ddu Ddu (TEDDY)
7. Forever Young (TEDDY)
8. Really (TEDDY)
9. See U Later (TEDDY)
10. Kill This Love (TEDDY)
11. Don't Know What To Do (TEDDY)
12. Kick It (TEDDY)
13. Hope Not (TEDDY)

Including the 4 tracks they're going to be releasing, they have 13 tracks in total.
And all of them are produced by TEDDY


-And they're doing a world tour with those 13 tracks!

-Well, I have to say that their songs are all in high-quality... I'm really looking forward to their upcoming album!

-Ddu Ddu Ddu Ddu Remix...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, they're all produced by TEDDY...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's crazy, exactly the reason why I hate Yang Hyunsuk...

-Hul... They're all produced by TEDDY, I think it's already the time for one of the members to try out self-producing...

-I hope they will come back with a full album later this year...ㅠㅠ I always love their songs, I want to listen to more...

-Wow, Jennie pulls off those bangs really well;;;

-They would have 20 tracks by their 7th anniversary then...ㅋㅋㅋ Their company is seriously so cruel...

-Blackpink always comes up with great songs, I'm really looking forward to their comeback this time...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hyunsuk is seriously so mean...

-Wow, they're already in their 4th years since their debuts...? Time sure passes by really fast...

-I wonder why they're only taking songs produced by TEDDY...
trazy.com