Klook.com

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

I seriously don't understand why people this is fun... The joke that makes me feel bad for the delivery man

(The OP attaches some links, but their twitter accounts can't be found)

I seriously don't understand why people find this funny that they uploaded it on the internet...

The guy who takes the delivery in his panties is Produce X 101 Yuehwa Ent. Jo Seungyeon
The guy who laughs and receives the card is Got7's Yugyeom


-I wonder why he decided to participate in Produce X 101 when people are clearly going to dig his pasts...

-Hul, why are they doing that...?

-That's Seungyeon from UNIQ.. He already debuted as an idol...

-Well, a lot of people takes the delivery in their underwear..

-That's so rude and annoying...

-Where are the videos...?? Did they already delete it all...?

-Whoa, hul... They seem to belittle the delivery men...

-Oops, they already deleted the videos...

-Do they really find that funny...?

-That's considered as sexual harassment... What are they f*cking doing? Do they find that funny...?

-I don't see anything funny from this...

-Ugh, I really hate that...

-What is this...??? I want to see the videos...

-That's so disgusting.. What the f*ck are they doing...?

-That shows that they don't see the delivery man as a person...
trazy.com