Klook.com

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The consistency of Mamamoo's company that shocks K-Netz

((They have been releasing Mamamoo's albums in the same size since their debut)

Mamamoo's albums, solo albums;; They're all produced in the same size


+Mamamoo's concert DVD and Blue Ray are also produced in the same size

The blue one in the right is the blue-ray



Mamamoo is releasing a badge collection book as their concert goods this time, and it's also in the same size

+Mamamoo is also releasing individual photobooks for their official fanclub's members and it's also in the same size


-What's with that small Wheein's album in the middle..? It gets on my nerve..

-Huk.. I love that..

-I love this...ㅋㅋㅋ It makes it so much easier to organize the albums..

-Wow, that's really satisfying to look at..

-Now this is what you call fangirl-gasm...

-I hope the company that my bias is under will learn something from this post...

-Whoa, I'm so jealous of them...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It feels really satisfying to look at... It just brings peace to my heart...

-Every idols companies need to learn from Mamamoo's company...

-Wow, that's really neat and pretty...ㅠㅠㅠ

-That looks really satisfying...ㅋㅋㅋ I actually really hate it when idols release albums in different sizes, it's really hard to organize them all...

-Hul... All of Mamamoo's albums ever since their debut...??

-SHINee's albums are all produced in the same size as well!ㅋㅋㅋ

-The badges look so pretty...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I know right, it's really annoying when you're about to organize the albums you have but they're all in different sizes...
trazy.com