Klook.com

Sunday, April 7, 2019

The first account who spread rumors about Blackpink's fake ads has apologized




-It is still not confirmed whether if she's really the first account who spread the rumors. But since she tagged along in spreading the rumors, she should apologize...

-Nope. She's not the first account who spread the rumorsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I seriously don't know what's wrong with that fandom...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ugh, I'm starting to dislike both fandoms... What did the artists do wrong to deserve this...

-I don't care whether if she's the first account or not, I don't understand why people would spread fake rumors about other artists...

-Blackpink has gained a lot of hate because of it. Their apologies doesn't make things any different...

-As a non-fan of both groups, I seriously don't understand why is this such a big deal...

-Stupid... What are you guys doing? Deciding on which side to blame? It's so sad...

-Ok, so now it is confirmed that the ads were fake...? Ugh, stupid...

-I have a lot to say but I'd rather shut up...ㅋ

-For your information, she deleted that tweet.
trazy.com