Klook.com

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Male idols with clear eyes

I love idols with dark, yet clear eyes. Eyes that speak youth and have long unspoken stories behind it.





BTS Jungkook





Ong Seong Woo





NCT's Doyoung





Got7's Jinyoung





Their beautiful dark eyes appear even clearly through their selfies






Their eyes appear to be brighter and bigger when they wear glasses





Their eyes have been that beautiful ever since they were young

(go to the original post for more pics and gifs)

-There are a lot of times when I thought Jinyoung was crying when he's actually not...ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-Hul, it's Doyoung!! Doyoung-ah!!

-Ong Seong Woo is such a blessing to my eyes...

-I clicked on this post while thinking, 'Our Jungkook has a really beautiful pair of eyes' and there he is!! His eyes are so round and beautiful...

-I knew Kookie would be in this post...ã… ã…  His eyes sparkle...

-Jungkook is so f*cking handsome, he never fails to shock me with his looks...

-I knew our Seong Woo would be in this post...ã… ã…  I have to agree with all the idols stated in this post, they all have beautiful eyes!

-I was surprised to see Doyoung here! I expected to see Mark, but I have to agree that Doyoung also has dark and sparkly eyes...ã… ã… ã… 

-Hul... I got a heart attack because of Jungkook's first picture. His eyes sparkle like a Go Marble...

-I really love it when Jungkook doesn't have contact lenses on...ã… ã… ã… 

-Jungkook's eyes are treasure...

-Ong Seong Woo's eyes are really beautiful... Is there anything about him that's not beautiful...?ã… ã… ã… 

-Jinyoung is so beautiful...
trazy.com