Klook.com

Sunday, April 7, 2019

The recent whereabouts of GFriend's Umji, who's being in talk for her drastic transformation after weight-loss













So freaking beautiful...

(go to the original post for way more gifs and pics)

-She has always been my bias... I'm so happy to see her blossoming like thisㅠㅠㅠ

-Umji has always been beautiful...

-She has gotten more beautiful and her facial expressions have gotten so much better these days... I hope she continues to get more love and attention from people<3

-I somehow can see Seohyun in her...

-I have always noticed it... I have always thought that she's the most beautiful member in her group...

-She has gotten a lot more beautiful... Not to mention that she also has a really great voice...

-I just found out that she was street-casted...

-I agree... Umji looks really gorgeous these days...

-Whoa, f*ck she's so freaking beautiful...

-She looks really beautiful in those Jasmine outfits...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Her facial expressions look so much better these days... Back then, she always looks timid and shy. Now she always looks full of confidence. So gorgeous!

-When everyone hated her for her looks, I thought she looked beautiful. Especially as she ages and loses all of her baby fat...

-She looks very elegant and classy...

-Oh Gosh.. Her eyes are really big...
trazy.com