Klook.com

Sunday, April 7, 2019

K-Netz wonder how it would be like if this graduated member of NMB48 had participated in Produce 48





Watanabe Miyuki

She's one of the aces in NMB 48, she's a great dancer
She's really charming that people often call her as 'pro-idol'
But she gets a lot of hate for her vocals and her involvement in a lot of scandals with men


-If she had participated in the show, I bet there's going to be some posts about her dark past uploaded once in every 2 hours...

-I love her, she's very pretty and also a great dancer...

-If she has scandals I don't think she's going to survive...

-I love her. If she had participated in the show, I absolutely would have voted for her. But I'm sure a lot of people would bring up her past in online communities a lot...ㅠㅠㅠ

-She would've been my one pick if she was in the show...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's full of charms, I'm sure Joonyoung would absolutely love her... But I'm also sure that she would gain a lot of antis in female-dominated-sites and eventually get eliminated...

-Honestly speaking, I would've voted for her if she had participated in the show...

-No matter who it is, as long as they get a decent amount of screen time in the show, they could debut...

-I would've voted for her...ㅋㅋㅋ Regardless her scandals...

-I bet she would've gotten divided opinions from the public...ㅋㅋㅋ I personally really like her...

-She's a scandal-maker... She wouldn't last...

-She's beautiful...

-She may be a bad singer, but she's really charming. She's the type of idol that attracts a lot of female idols. I'm sure she would've been able to debut if she had participated in the show.
trazy.com