Klook.com

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Boy groups who only have Korean members

VIXX

SHINee

Winner

Monsta X

BTS

Bigbang

ATEEZ

ASTRO

Block B

TVXQ

Golden Child

iKON

Hihglight

Infinite

B1A4

TeenTop

SF9

If you look it up, there are actually a lot of boy groups who only have Korean members!


-Hul, what's with that picture of SHINee..? They look so handsome there...ㅠㅠㅠ I miss Jonghyun...

-Isn't Day6's vocalist from Canada...?

-Golden Child's members are all Korean... It's somehow very unexpected for me...

-Why does B1A4 only have three members in that picture...??

-Hul... I thought Monsta X would have at least 2 foreign members...

-Super Junior also only has Korean members in their group...

-Isn't Jay from Day6 American...? I heard he doesn't even have to enlist in the military...

-That SHINee's picture looks gorgeous...

-That BTS' picture is seriously so cute...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Highlight only has 4 members now... I hope the OP would edit the picture...

-That Monsta X's picture looks like a family picture...ㅋㅋㅋ Look at Shownu with his fatherly smile...

-Stray Kids too...!!

-I love SHINee...

-I love that picture of SHINee...
trazy.com