Klook.com

Sunday, April 7, 2019

IZONE's members vote on the number one visual in IZONE






Kim Minjoo

People have different preferences, but if I had to choose the top visual of the group, I'd choose Kim Minjoo. Not to mention that she also has a really great physical figure.
She's the female idol who looks really beautiful these days

Kim Minjoo with 8 votes
Sakura and Hyewon with 2 votes


-There Minjoo goes again...

-She looks like Park Hana and Tzuyu...

-Minjoo's visual is the best...

-Minjoo is indeed so f*cking beautiful... I personally think she's the most beautiful female idols lately..

-Kim Minjoo and Kang Hyewon confuse me, I can't tell them apart...

-I bet she still looks beautiful even without make up on...

-What makes me love her more is that she's not only beautiful, she's also very kind...ㅠㅠ

-I personally think Kang Hyewon and Kim Minjoo are really beautiful...

-Yup, she's also the number one visual in my opinion!!

-She's the member who I look forward to the most...

-I've seen her in person before and she literally shines...

-I was like, 'It's Minjoo!!', as soon as I finished reading the title...

-Hul... I thought she was Tzuyu...

-Sure, Minjoo has a really beautiful face... But besides that, I'm really jealous of her body...

-I love Minjoo~~
trazy.com