Klook.com

Sunday, April 7, 2019

The expiration date that women always seem to not pay attention on




Powder type Eye Shadow

I saw in the beauty category of this site that someone still uses eye shadow that was produced in 2007...


-Are there anyone who actually finish using this product before it expires...?

-And blush on as well...

-To be honest, I never really pay attention to my eye shadow's expiration date...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't even finish using all of my lipstick, which I literally use every day, before the expiration date...

-Powder type Eye Shadow doesn't have an expiration date...

-If the product was produced in 2007 it means that 12 years have passed... That's nasty...

-You won't die from using expired eye shadow...

-Powder don't rot... It's okay, I'm going to take my eye shadows to my grave...

-It's not like you use eye shadow all over your face... It should be okay to use expired ones...

-No, it is not fine to use expired eye shadow. If it is, why would they have an expiration date...?

-I thought you're supposed to hand down your eye shadows to your granddaughters...?

-I still use the one that was produced in 2008...ㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't care. I won't die just because I use an expired eye shadow. I'm still going to use them...
trazy.com