Klook.com

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Make up products with weird names

Sex Appeal, Orgasm, Torrid



Sex Fantasy

Super Orgasm

NARS Threesome Set

It's so embarrassing to read the names out loud...


-Too Faced has a mascara named Better Than Sex...

-What does Torrid mean...?

-Didn't they name their products like that so that people won't be embarrassed to say it out loud...? From what I know, they're naming the products like that so that people wouldn't be embarrassed to talk about sex...

-That's the concept that NARS goes with...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-NARS is well-known for this...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Orgasm is seriously the best blush in my entire life...

-This is why I can't ask people to buy them for me...ㅋㅋㅋ It would be weird to ask my dad to buy me 'Orgasm'...

-Please don't forget 'Deep throat' too...

-Wow, but these products are really expensive...

-I bought these online and when it arrived, I noticed it's written on the box that I ordered for 'Sex Appeal' and it was really embarrassing...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You need to confirm your age when you look up these products on Naver....

-Sex Appeal and Orgasm are so freaking beautiful... But if you mention NARS before the name, it doesn't feel that embarrassing...ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com