Klook.com

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Naver BT21 RJ has a sibling now


is RK

Their father's name is RA and their mother's name is Rㄱ
It's an interracial marriage

He was born from a wealthy family

He sold all of his furs

RJ becomes rich after selling his own fur

All he does is to eat, which makes him better than his busy hyung.


-So freaking cute...

-F*ck...ㅋㅋㅋ Their family picture is so f*cking cute, it drives me crazy...

-Their mother looks so f*cking trendy in that family picture...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is he a Maltese...? Or a lamb...?
 ㄴHe's an alpaca...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Their mother looks really elegant...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So their father's name is RA while their mother's name is Rㄱ... How do you read it...?

-Interracial marriage...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-RK hit me right in the weakest spot of my heart...ㅋㅋㅋ Please release any kind of merchandises, I'm going to buy all of it...

-That's so cute...ㅋㅋㅋ I'm not a fan but I really want to buy their merchs...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is the cutest story line ever...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul, this is seriously driving me crazy...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah... I literally bursted out laughing...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-RK is seriously so cute...ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com