Klook.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Hwang Hana, "We dated, and he would always drug me when I'm asleep" ... Celebrity A, a male actor in his 30s




-Expose him!!

-I wonder who is it...

-The person who is being pointed as Celebrity A... is actually quite unexpected...

-She's distracting people using the name of celebrities... Let's pay more attention to Kim Hak Eui, Jang Ja Yeon, and Burning Sun cases...

-Oh... But that actor originally has a bad image...

-Hul...? If it's really him, I'm very disappointed. I really liked him, though. But it seems like someone has already exposed him way before Hwang Hana...

-Ok, so I guess I'm the only one who has no idea who it is...?

-Is it Kim...? I really didn't see that coming...

-There's this Actor Kim that I have in my mind. Is it really him?

-Whoa, if it's really him whom I'm thinking of right now... I am really shocked and disappointed...

-Wait a sec... I really love the drama he starred in, though... Please tell me it's not him...

-Look up '황하나 연예인' in Naver. There's a blog post that states his name there.

-Him...?

-Oh wow...
trazy.com