Klook.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The reasons why fans buy idols merchandises


Because they need it - 1%
Because it looks pretty - 5%
Because they're tempted to - 10%
Because the idols were selling it - 94%


-I know right... We buy it because they're selling it!! First of all, let's just buy it!

-They're selling the merchandises, of course we have to buy it...

-That's so f*cking me...

-Everyone was standing in line, so I was too... Everyone bought it, so I bought one too...

-F*ck, that's me...

-'Because they're selling it - 80%' 'Because everyone else are buying it - 20%'

-I know right... It's simply just because they're selling it^^

-If I don't buy it now, it would be sold out in the speed of light...

-They're selling it now, but it would be difficult to buy it later... So I just decided to buy it now...

-Of course... How are we supposed to buy it if they're not selling it?

-It's so f*cking hilarious how the 1% is 'Because they need it'...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can f*cking relate...

-I'm afraid that I won't be able to have one once it's sold out... It's so much better than regretting... 
trazy.com