Klook.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The reason why celebrities put on their earphones in gym

Dongwan Kim: Because I don't want to listen to music that I don't want to listen...
Reply: I know right...ㅠㅠ They put on Trot music whenever I'm on my way off from work...ㅠ
Dongwan Kim: Well, here they always put on Shinhwa's songs whenever I'm there... I feel like I have to dance!!! I somehow feel everyone is anticipating me to start dancing!!

ㅋㅋㅋ

연예인이 헬스장에서 이어폰 끼는 이유 | 인스티즈


-I guess he's the type of person who automatically dances whenever he listens to his own songs...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe he doesn't want to listen to his own songs...ㅋㅋㅋ

-'I somehow feel everyone is anticipating me to start dancing'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so adorable...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If I were working out in the same gym and Shinhwa's songs come out, I probably would stare at him until he starts dancing...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Deng Oppa is seriously so cute...ㅠㅠㅠ

-He said he doesn't want to listen to his own songs...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why would he hate his own songs...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com