Klook.com

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

EXO's Xiumin to enlist to the military on May 7th ... "Goodbye for a while"



-Minseok-ah, I will wait for you<3 I love you

-Minseok-ah, I'm going to miss you so much...ㅠㅠㅠ You have to take care of yourself there!!!

-Oh Gosh... EXO is already at the age to enlist in the militaryㅠㅠ

-I'm tearing up right now... I hope he takes care of himself there...

-Hul... He's already at the age to enlist in the military...??

-Minseok-ah, take care of yourself! I will be waiting right here for you...

-I can't wait for him to be discharged and make a comeback with EXO as a full group...

-He looks like a baby but he was actually born in 1990..

-What..???

-I love you, Minseok<3

-I hope he would not get hurt or sick during his military service...

-Goodbye, Minseok-ah..ㅠㅠ

-I literally just screamed on top of my lungs... No, Minseok-ah. This can't be real... Wait no. I need to get back to my right mind. Minseok-ah, take care of yourself there!!

-Whoa... This is really sad...
trazy.com