Klook.com

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Kim Wooseok's controversial gifs that are being talked in female dominated sites

It's possible to do that if you're close vs It doesn't look good to me

It is said that he originally has the 'manly' personality





-Being manly and being a thug is a whole different thing...

-They're men... Can't they even joke around like that?

-Hul... He seems to have crossed the lines in the last gis though... It looks painful...

-The first and second gif looks fine, but the third one looks over the lines...

-If something like in the 2nd and 3rd gif happened to me, I would feel really offended...

-So this is what you call manly...? Has the meaning of 'manly' changed without I realized it...?

-Isn't he just joking around...?

-He's doing that to the members he thinks weaker than him. How is that manly...?

-How is that manly...?

-Well, it's not a nice sight to look at...

-He looks like a f*cking Iljin (Bullies)....

-He hits really hard... I prefer seeing teammates having a peaceful relationship than playful but also violent relationship, so... I don't think I'm going to vote for him.

-I don't really like seeing these gifs. He seems to have no basic manners...

-Being manly =/= Being violent

-He does that in front of cameras. I can't imagine how worse it is behind the cameras then...
trazy.com