Klook.com

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

BTS reveals the tracklist for MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA


Jamais Vu is the opposite for Deja Vu, it means 'never seen'.
It refers to when a person couldn't recognize or find an event unfamiliar even when it has happened before.

theqoo

-I can already tell that Mikrokosmos is going to be a really great song just by reading the title...

-Oh f*ck, I can't f*cking wait for this!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The album cover is seriously so freaking beautiful...

-All the titles sound really unique and I love it...

-Dionysus...? I somehow feel like I need to have a glass of wine while listening to this song...

-The titles of these songs somehow very similar to Akdong Musician's style...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Why don't they have any outros for this album... I live for their outros, though...

-Wow, this is beyond my imagination... I can't wait...

-Jamais Vu is the opposite for Deja Vu, I'm really looking forward to it...

-Dionysus... The song that fans had already predicted before is actually included in this album...

-Boy With Luv<3

-Wow, the design for the cover is really simple... Does it have any meanings...?

-
trazy.com