Klook.com

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

The things that Sulli said as she did a live broadcasting in drunk state

Q: The reason why you're confident with not wearing bras
A: Reason...? It's just the same like you're asking 'Why are you so confident with having no make up'
Are you a man~? Have you ever worn a bra before?

Q: Your eyes are drowsy
A: That is how my eyes actually look like. I've been told to have surgery for my eyelids. I usually open my eyes like this in real life

How she opens her eyes in real life

설리가 만취 라이브에서 한 말 | 인스티즈
How she smiles for the cameras and TVs

Q: No Bra $%@@
A: I don't want to get eye-raped

Q: Is that your real friend next to you?
A: Real friend? Do you have any fake friends? She's the person who loves me~

Q: Get out of the camera you on the left (Sulli's friend)
A: That's rude
And she ends up turning off the live broadcast because she was too pissed

설리가 만취 라이브에서 한 말 | 인스티즈


-Well, she didn't say anything wrong...

-It's true that I can't see her in a positive light ever since the Lolita controversy. But I don't think Sulli did anything wrong in that live broadcast...

-I think what she's saying are completely true...! I love the way she speaks up and stands for her opinion, she sounds really cool...

-I somehow don't dislike her even when all people do... I'm rooting for her!

-I don't think she said anything wrong here...? She's true, the viewers were really sure...

-Sulli is so cool...

-I don't know why, but I somehow feel really sorry for Sulli...

-That live broadcast was full of sexual comments... I hope Sulli will take legal actions...

-She's stating the truth... Why do people keep bringing up the Lolita topic when it has nothing to do with the content of the post...?

-Yeah, the comments during that live broadcast were really rude...

-No matter how I see it, she did not do anything wrong here... I think people are just hating her because she's Sulli...

-Sulli was one step ahead of us... We are all behind her...
trazy.com