Klook.com

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

The male idol who uniquely looks the best with long hair

is SF9's Hwiyoung



He does look cute with this hairstyle...
But for me, it's not strong enough to light up my heart in fire...

And here's long-haired-Hwiyoung, who succeeded on rocking my whole world



He may not look like it, but he's a >> 99 liner <<
He does a lot of adorable things too

P.S: Yes, he's that guy who was a hot topic for this fansign gif

Hwiyoung: Did you dye your hair?
Fan: How do you know?
Hwiyoung: ? Because you dyed your hair

(go to the original link for more pics and gifs)

-He really does suit long hair, it makes him look charming...

-I personally like him better with long hair... It's my first time seeing him, but I have to say he looks very handsome...

-Whoa, I have never seen any idols who look as good as him with long hair...

-Hwiyoung looks so f*cking handsome... Especially if you see him in person...ㅠㅠㅠ

-How does he manage to look handsome with long hair....

-I hope Hwiyoung will keep that long hair for the rest of his life...

-I have always thought that he looked handsome ever since his appearance in High School Rapper...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He really does suit long hair..

-He somehow looks like the male lead character you usually would see in Japanese dramas...

-Whoa, he looks handsome with short hair but... Damn... He really does pull of the long hairstyle...

-This is so fascinating... The length of his hair changes his aura dramatically...

-I know right... I think he looks way more charming with longer hair...

-I knew this post would be about him...

-He looks so f*cking handsome with long hair... I had no idea such handsome man actually exist in this world...

-I still can't move on from blonde Hwiyoung...ㅠㅠ I love Fanfare-Hwiyoung the most...
trazy.com