Klook.com

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Momo's individual teasers for Twice's 7th mini album, FANCY




theqoo

-I really love their concept this time... It feels like we get to see another new side of Twice's and I'm really looking forward to it...

-Whoa, I'm really looking forward to their comeback...ㅠㅠㅠ I can't wait...ㅠㅠㅠ

-This looks nothing like they have done before. I'm looking forward to their comeback...

-Black Eyed Pilseung...ㄷㄷㄷ =ㄷ

-Oh... The pictures somehow look like from a fashion magazine...

-Jeongyeon is so f*cking beautiful... She looks like a model who's active in Europe...

-It looks like a fashion magazine...? Is it the concept they're going with this time...?

-Jeongyeon is really great when it comes to pictorial.. I can't believe she manages to look beautiful in that neon color...

-Jeongyeon is very photogenic...

-The girls are really pretty...

-The girls are beautiful. But who designed the teasers for them this time? We need to have a talk...

-Am I the weird one here...? I actually find Nayeon's outfits look pretty...

-Momo looks so f*cking gorgeous...

-I can't tell what kind of concept they're going with this time...ㅋㅋㅋ I'm really curious...
trazy.com