Klook.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Blackpink did a live performance of Kill This Love in a Galaxy Event


Blackpink is really great at doing live performancesㅋㅋㅋ


-Where is this...? Korea? America...?

-Seeing how Jisoo was slightly off-pitch, they must have performed this live. They sound great!

-They're rocking it today...

-You can totally see that the girls have improved a lot...

-Whoa, I have never seen Blackpink performing live before and I have to say they sound great!

-I love the performance and also their stage outfits...

-Whoa, Jennie-ya... I love you, you're so cool...

-Whoa, this sounds like a MR-Removed...ㅋㅋㅋ I really enjoy seeing their live performances!

-This sounds so freaking great...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't stop repeating the video... Jennie looks so great...

-The girls look so pretty...

-They have a little bit of backing vocals which sound obvious during Rosè and Jisoo's part but overall, they did a really great job!

-Why does no one sing the chorus...?
 ㄴThe chorus is literally just 'Let's kill this love'...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They probably doesn't sing the chorus to focus on the dance...
trazy.com