Klook.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

If I participate in Produce 101 and go through this situation, I will lose confidence vs I will not lose confidence

The trainees were picking their teammates. But there are some of them who didn't get chosen until the very end.

프로듀스101 나갔는데 내가 이런 상황이면 자존감 떨어진다 vs 아니다 | 인스티즈
What's happening on the other side


-I will lose my confidence...

-My confidence will drop right to the floor...

-Absolutely, especially if I was in higher class...ㅠㅠ I really hate how they choose their teammates, but they keep on doing it that way...

-I absolutely will.. I probably would end up crying and probably quit the show...ㅠㅠㅠ

-It would be weird if you don't lose your confidence in such situation...

-I think I will, but at the same time it will motivate me to work even harder...

-I probably would bawl my eyes out during the interview...

-Even if you lose your confidence, you still have to face the situation. That's how harsh the reality isㅠㅠ

-I seriously think I would cry. I would think of my mom and want to go home...

-Erii...ㅠㅠㅠ That scene broke my heart really bad...

-Absolutely... But I would work hard to overcome that...

-That is very cruel...

-I probably would tear up no matter how much I don't want my tears to come out...

-I would be having a mental breakdown...
trazy.com